CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 1 year ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: September 2009
Nov 11, 2009 – UPDATE – The Giller Prize was awarded last night at a gala dinner in Toronto to Lyndon MacIntyre for The Bishop’s Man. published by Fall is traditionally a busy time in the book world with many … Continue reading
Drop by and visit us at the Newmarket Farmers’ Market. Every Saturday from 7 am till 1 pm until the end of October. Come and sample our exclusive JP Lindsay Co. custom-roasted coffees and specialty teas.