CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Today from 1-3 pm transport yourself out of the cold with a live concert by Kim Boekbinder. This captivating songstress will warm you with her unique sound. Performing her own compositions, her electrified performance is matched by stunningly beautiful vocals. … Continue reading
Come to a book-signing event just down the street from Covernotes this Tuesday. The book by author, Peter Rowlands, is called Man on the Move: the Pete Friesen Story. This biography tells the story of a Canadian engineering hero: Following … Continue reading
There’s plenty to do this month! The Curtain Club presents Marion Bridge, a play by Daniel MacIvor at the RH Centre for the Performing Arts. Jan 21, 22, 23. For ticket information, go to http://www.thecurtainclub.org. It’s almost time for Winter … Continue reading