CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: May 2010
The Newmarket Farmers’ Market is in full swing. Temporarily re-located for 2010 to the municipal offices at 395 Mulock Dr. just west of Bayview. Last Saturday’s weather meant we were extra busy despite the long weekend. Some parking is available … Continue reading
We’re open in Richmond Hill! It’s been exciting to see so many familiar faces stopping in to say Hello now that our store at the theatre is finally open, If you haven’t had a chance to drop in yet, why … Continue reading