CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 1 year ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: September 2010
With the click of your mouse, you have the power to help the Alzheimer Society of York Region bring a music therapy program to life. Pepsi Canada is making donations to fund charitable programs across the country. The initiative “will provide … Continue reading
We can hardly believe it, but Covernotes Newmarket is getting ready to celebrate our first anniversary on Main Street, Newmarket on Saturday, September 18. It’s going to be a party up and down Main Street as the community marks the end … Continue reading
We’re delighted to be featuring two Richmond Hill artists in the store this month: Rose Hirano and Sue Foerster-Guerrero. Three works by Rose Hirano are on display at Covernotes Richmond Hill. The first collection Sounds Like Canada by Rose Hirano … Continue reading