CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2010
A few years ago, I attempted the impossible: I tried to write a novel in 30 days. I’m the first to say it wasn’t very good. What’s more amazing is, I wasn’t alone in my deranged quest. An army of … Continue reading
Start your Hallowe’en celebrations early. We have a very special event planned for kids this Sunday, October 24th. For the little ones, there will be a story-time performance at 12:30. Older kids will enjoy making a spooky Hallowe’en craft at … Continue reading
Beginning today and continuing until October 17, you can see works by Raine Davis, Katja Van Den Enden and Joseé Savaria at the McKay Art Centre. The exhibit called The Colour of Life is a showcase of “three uniquely different artists … Continue reading
Finalists for the 2010 Scotiabank Giller Prize were announced this week. David Bergen for The Matter with Morris (novel) Alexander MacLeod for Light Lifting (short story collection) Sarah Selecky for This Cake is for the Party (short story collection) Johanna … Continue reading