CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Perfect for the coffee and tea lover on your holiday list, Covernotes custom gift baskets make special presents for teachers, babysitters or anyone who loves gourmet coffee or tea. They also make a thoughtful hostess gifts which will surely be … Continue reading
On display at Covernotes Richmond Hill since October 25th, is a unique exhibit by local photographer Greg King (www.gregking.ca). The collection, entitled Scenes from the Opera, documents recent performances by Opera York. Greg King, a Newmarket resident and long-time friend of … Continue reading