CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
It’s all about Tea! Berry Berry Can there ever be too much chocolate? Everywhere at this time of year, we’re faced with decadent indulgences. Tea is a nourishing alternative to creamy, sweet drinks and treats. For a special occasion, or … Continue reading
There’s so much to do this month. But between the decorating, shopping and holiday parties, it can all get a little exhausting. These fantastic events are sure to help put some joy back in the holiday season. An added bonus – … Continue reading
Live Music Covernotes Richmond Hill presents a very special concert with Tajja Isen on Saturday, Dec 18, 8 pm. No cover charge. Singer-songwriter/pianist Tajja Isen is currently working on her debut album in London, England. She is fortunate to be working … Continue reading
Perfect after a day of shopping! The rush of the holidays has begun. Chilly winter days and hectic schedules lend themselves to some at-home pampering. We crave a little decadence whether it’s in the form of a rich, soothing drink … Continue reading
SANDRA SCARPELLI, Photographer Nov 11, 2010 to Jan 11, 2011 Richmond Hill Featuring Sandra’s New York inspired photographs. What inspires me? Beauty, History, Drama, Fashion, Family, Urban life/Country life, Something old… “Photography is a passion and a point of … Continue reading