CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 1 year ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Food for your stomach, your ears and your eyes today in Richmond Hill. That’s a lot of bang for the buck! Tonight we have Mona Lisas & Mad Hatters playing starting at 8 – good tunes, good times! On the walls we … Continue reading
Make a note! Next Monday night- March 26 -is another open mic night at Covernotes Richmond Hill. If you’d like to perform show up to sign up at 7. If you’re not a performer, but you are a music lover, … Continue reading