CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 1 year ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Community
Come visit us at the Windfall Festival June 9 – 10, where we will be serving coffee and our delicious cookies. Tell us you saw this post, and receive a little surprise ! See you there…
Join us as we celebrate Canada Day and our 2nd anniversary on Main St. Last year’s turnout to this annaul street festival was one of the best ever. Everywhere people were strolling, enjoying the beautiful weather, and dressed in patriotic … Continue reading
Once again this year, Covernotes is a proud community partner with Kerry’s Place Austism Services which offers work placement opportunities for youth 14-25 who have high-functioning austism and Asperger’s Syndrome. Beginning the week of July 4th, we will welcome back … Continue reading
There’s so much to do this month. But between the decorating, shopping and holiday parties, it can all get a little exhausting. These fantastic events are sure to help put some joy back in the holiday season. An added bonus – … Continue reading