CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 1 year ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Art
Newmarket Artists Show Work on Main St. Our ongoing summer art exhibit continues with Rhonda and Lydia Uppington. Throughout the summer, Covernotes is featuring works by members of the Newmarket Group of Artists who will be participating in the 3rd … Continue reading
On display at Covernotes Richmond Hill since October 25th, is a unique exhibit by local photographer Greg King (www.gregking.ca). The collection, entitled Scenes from the Opera, documents recent performances by Opera York. Greg King, a Newmarket resident and long-time friend of … Continue reading
Beginning today and continuing until October 17, you can see works by Raine Davis, Katja Van Den Enden and Joseé Savaria at the McKay Art Centre. The exhibit called The Colour of Life is a showcase of “three uniquely different artists … Continue reading
We’re delighted to be featuring two Richmond Hill artists in the store this month: Rose Hirano and Sue Foerster-Guerrero. Three works by Rose Hirano are on display at Covernotes Richmond Hill. The first collection Sounds Like Canada by Rose Hirano … Continue reading