CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Books
If you’re an avid reader like me, you have a reading list longer than your arm. There are so many ways to get good book recommendations: friends, bookstores, magazines and newspapers, and there are also lots of great resources online. … Continue reading
A few years ago, I attempted the impossible: I tried to write a novel in 30 days. I’m the first to say it wasn’t very good. What’s more amazing is, I wasn’t alone in my deranged quest. An army of … Continue reading
Finalists for the 2010 Scotiabank Giller Prize were announced this week. David Bergen for The Matter with Morris (novel) Alexander MacLeod for Light Lifting (short story collection) Sarah Selecky for This Cake is for the Party (short story collection) Johanna … Continue reading