CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Farmers' Market
The Newmarket Farmers’ Market is in full swing. Temporarily re-located for 2010 to the municipal offices at 395 Mulock Dr. just west of Bayview. Last Saturday’s weather meant we were extra busy despite the long weekend. Some parking is available … Continue reading
The Farmers’ Market returns Saturday, May 8, in a new location. You can find us now at the Newmarket Municipal Town Offices. 395 Mulock Dr, just west of Bayview Avenue. Come out and enjoy fresh locally-grown produce and home-baked goods, … Continue reading
There are still a few weekends left to join us at the Newmarket Farmers’ Market (located on Timothy St. just east of Main St.). And don’t forget the Market will be back in December for a Christmas Craft Sale (Dec … Continue reading
Drop by and visit us at the Newmarket Farmers’ Market. Every Saturday from 7 am till 1 pm until the end of October. Come and sample our exclusive JP Lindsay Co. custom-roasted coffees and specialty teas.