CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Coffee
Perfect after a day of shopping! The rush of the holidays has begun. Chilly winter days and hectic schedules lend themselves to some at-home pampering. We crave a little decadence whether it’s in the form of a rich, soothing drink … Continue reading
Drop by and visit us at the Newmarket Farmers’ Market. Every Saturday from 7 am till 1 pm until the end of October. Come and sample our exclusive JP Lindsay Co. custom-roasted coffees and specialty teas.
It’s been a busy spring and summer at Books on the Hill and we are excited (finally) to announce the opening of our new store, Covernotes, at 222 Main St S, in Newmarket. As you may know, we are also getting ready to re-locate … Continue reading
Books on the Hill will be moving soon from our current location in the downtown core (Richmond Hill) to the recently-opened Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts. The new store is part of the newly built theatre, but occupies space in the … Continue reading