CovernotesCovernotes is your local place to meet friends, relax and enjoy the arts. Delicious food, great coffee and tea in our beautiful, historic settings in Richmond Hill and Newmarket. Featuring exhibits by local artists, live music and our fabulous book rooms.
- LGBT Community - It's OPEN MIC night tonight at Covernotes RH - 7PM. Come and enjoy! 11 months ago
- RT @HarperCollinsCa: Incredible book-cut art. Beautiful! ow.ly/aXJjf 1 year ago
- Great Music Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights this week! Check our website for more info. covernotes.wordpress.com 1 year ago
- TONIGHT - Oscar winning film THE ARTIST next door at RH Performing Arts Centre rhcentre.ca 1 year ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: community
The Farmers’ Market returns Saturday, May 8, in a new location. You can find us now at the Newmarket Municipal Town Offices. 395 Mulock Dr, just west of Bayview Avenue. Come out and enjoy fresh locally-grown produce and home-baked goods, … Continue reading
Warmest wishes for a healthy and prosperous new year to all our customers in Newmarket and Richmond Hill. Last year we took a big step forward with our business and opened Covernotes cafe in Newmarket. We appreciate the enthusiastic response … Continue reading
Local shoppers and Olympic fans came out to Main St today to get a glimpse of the Olympic Torch Relay on its way to the Vancouver 2010 Winter Games. The appreciative crowd cheered as the flame made its way up … Continue reading
Drop by and visit us at the Newmarket Farmers’ Market. Every Saturday from 7 am till 1 pm until the end of October. Come and sample our exclusive JP Lindsay Co. custom-roasted coffees and specialty teas.